Tuesday 31 July 2012

Diamonds!

So Yeh  Most Ppl Know About Diamonds On MSP

And If You Ask Me I'm A Teensy Bit Annoyed With Them.

In My Opinon I Don't Like Them Because There For VIPS! Most Of The New Stuff For MSP Is Mostly For VIPS So Why Can't Non-VIPS Have Something Cool And New To Do? (No Offence VIPS) Because I Bet There Was A Couple Of MSP players Who Brought VIP Then The Next Day Diamonds Came Out And You Had To Buy A NEW VIP To Get Some Diamonds! If That Happened To Me I Would Be So ANNOYED And Be Grumpy For A Few Days :3 Lawl!!

And Also You Might Not Know This But VIPS Get Double The Fame When They Earn Fame, And Now They Have A Fame Wheel! No Wonder How VIPS Get To A High Lvl :3

Anyway I Think I Have Finished That Little Rant On Diamonds :D So Lets Have Some Soothing Music vv

La La La La La Laaaaa La La La Laaa LaLa

Isn't That Soooo Soothing? La La La La La Laaaaaaa La La La Laa LaLa!

MollyPeach123

No comments:

Post a Comment