Friday 3 August 2012

♥ Heyooo ♥

Haii Everyone xD I'm Just Gonna Tell Ya A Bit About My Self ;D So My Name Is Molly And My Second Name Is Peach xD When I Was Little At School Ppl Used To Chase Me Saying I Wanna Eat You Peach!! But That Can Get Annoying -.-' My Fave Food Is Cheese And Pasta And Chocolate And StrawBerries ;D Not Toghether Though xD I Have 1 Cat Called Maxie Or Max For Short :3 My Cat Is Well Sweet Not When He Farts Though xD I Have A Mum And A Dad Who I Love Very Much :D When I'm Older I Wanna Be A Vet Or Work In The Olympics But Thats Never Gonna Happen ;D My Fave Type Of Juice Is Summer Fruits And My Mum Doesnt Like That Falvour! She Says It Tastes Weird But It Dont Because Im Drinking It Right Now And I Dont See Nothing Wrong With It :3 My Least Fave Juice Is Lemon But My Dad Likes That! Weird (*.*) My Fave Desert Is Mint Ice Cream Yummy Scruummy In Meh Tummy xD In Real Life I Am An Only Child :( I Wish I Had A Brother Or Sis But A Younger Brother Or Sis Not An Older Sis Or Brother xD On The Telly I Like Watching Sponge Bob Square Pants Lol xD And Going On Moviestarplanet On The Laptop ! My Bestfriends On Msp Are Sabba Love And Millicent692 ;D I Love Both Of Them Very Much ! Also I Hate Spiders They Have Too Many Legs (*_*) Lol!!! Also I Love Monster High Dolls And I Kinda Collect Them! The Ones I Have Are Spectra, Abbie Bonable, Nefra De Nile, Opperata, Clawdeen Wolf, Draculaura And Torlia And Lagoona Blue xD Grr I Have 3 Nat Bites! I HATE Nat Bites!!!!!!!!!!!! (*_*)


No comments:

Post a Comment